If you’re like many pickup truck drivers in Utah, you use your truck for work and pleasure. Whether you’re hauling a load of lumber or taking the family camping, you need to make sure you have the right insurance coverage.
Pickup Truck Insurance in Utah
Here are a few tips to help you get the best pickup truck insurance in Utah:
- Know your state’s minimum insurance requirements. In Utah, all drivers are required to carry liability insurance in case they cause an accident. You’ll need $25,000 in liability coverage for bodily injury per person, $65,000 in liability coverage for bodily injury per accident, $15,000 in liability coverage for property damage, and $3,000 for personal injury protection as a no-fault state
- Consider buying more than the minimum amount of coverage. If you cause an accident that results in serious injuries or property damage, you could be on the hook for thousands of dollars in medical bills or repairs. By increasing your coverage limits, you can help protect yourself financially if you’re ever involved in a serious accident.
- Know what your pickup truck is worth. This will help you determine how much pickup truck insurance you need.
- Choose a Salt Lake City car insurance company that offers discounts for safe driving or other insurance discounts, including loyalty discounts, bundling discounts, and good student discounts.
- Consider adding extra coverage for things like towing and roadside assistance.
- Get quotes from several different insurers before making a decision. You can use an insurance comparison website or work with an insurance agent to get multiple quotes.
These are just a few tips to help you get the best pickup truck insurance in Utah. For more information, contact ASA Insurance. We can help you find the right coverage for your needs and budget.